How 100 MEN OF NORWALK Works
· Each member must commit to donating $100 per meeting ($400 per year).
· The donations will be given to Norwalk/Des Moines Metro charities/non-profits/worthy causes serving the Norwalk/Des Moines metro only. No national charities will be considered.
· The purpose is for the contribution to stay 100% in the community.
· Each charity/non-profit/worthy cause that is under consideration will be given five minutes to make a presentation by a member of the 100 MEN OF NORWALK, not by the charity/non-profit/worthy cause.
· Three charities/non-profits/worthy causes will be presented at the meeting. The group will vote by ballot and majority rules. Although it may not be your first choice, you are still obligate to donate.
· If your name is drawn and you make a presentation and your charity is not chosen, you will still be eligible to put your name in the drawing at the next meeting.
· For tax purposes, all checks will be made out to the chosen organization. If you are unable to attend, give your check to a member to deliver on your behalf.
· The charity/non-profit/worthy cause must agree to NOT use the donor’s names for future solicitations or give the information out to the public. If the charity/non-profit/worthy cause does not adhere to this condition they will be removed from future consideration.